No more Aray moments during your facial session with Diana Stalder.


When I was younger, I remember when I got my very first facial. It was horrifying but I didn't cry or whine since my tolerance to pain is not that high. But did you ever wish 
 
na sana hindi na masakit mag pa facial?
 
Luckily, Diana Stalder launched their PAINLESS FACIAL yes I tell you! Like any facial procedure, this is a general facial procedure that allows a painless extraction experience to their customer. 

The procedure is said to soften the sebum and dry skin cell, relaxes our pores, it also stimulates blood flow to the area and produces an alkaline reaction on the skin resulting to giving the complexion a refreshed and glowing feel. Bongga di ba? This is great news if you have high tolerance in pain!

This promise of beauty is grounded by Diana Stalder's unparalleled expertise in their products and services to deliver first-class customer experience. 
 
I will be going to Svlete Wellness Center in Eastwood that also offers the same procedure to try out this treatment..want to be my adventure buddy? Let me know! Tweet me or email me so we can go there together! :) 
 
You can visit any  Diana Stalder clinic for more info or like their Facebook Page

Much Love! 

xx Alice

Comments

Aya said…
Eyah and I are going tomorrow sa Svelte for this! When are you going?
Alice said…
@Aya I'll be going there this 23.. been really busy lately ehh :D

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo