Make up 101: Color of 2013... Emerald!

 



Hello ladies! How is your Wednesday so far? I hope you are all doing well. As for me...let's just say I am not feeling the weather here at work. I feel really lazy for some reason but I do hope that you are not feeling the same way.

Oh by the way today is 12.12.12? This is the last time we will have a 12.12.12 If there will be another one it will be in another millennium though. So I hope you are having a good 12.12.12 so far! 

And since its Wednesday I would like to share to you girls this special Make up 101 Wednesday treat.


The color of the year is..... EMERALD GREEN!

 According to the Pantone Color Institute, this color symbolizes well being. Being a vivid verdant green shade its an easy color to pull off. 


I've already shot some looks with this color that I will be posting soon here. And from experience, I really really love this color since its great for all skin colors. This is also great since the color is not too bright which is great for office wear to add a pop of color to your corporate outfit.

2012's color is actually tangerine tango which I have been seeing a lot this year but if given the choice, I like emerald green more. 

How about you? Do you like 2013's color?

Let me know on the comment box below!

Much Love!

xx Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo