I have been missing for a couple of days..




Hello ladies! I'm really sorry I haven't blogged for about 2 or 3 days.. 

That is because I am writing my very first...

Online Novel! yey! 


I am a big bookworm. You can leave me with a book somewhere down the road and I wouldn't have a care in the world where you went. I am really like that. I was initially into this website called Wattpad since one of my little angels, Janine asked me if I've read this story called She's Dating the Gangster. I haven't actually read that so I was initially curious and she told me I can read that story at Wattpad.

I have seen that website before since some of my colleagues are also hooked on the said site. I can actually see them reading it during office hours, but with all honesty, reading the said website does not affect our productivity since we know that we have priorities at work.

So that being said, ever since I've started reading stories in Wattpad I have been interested in writing one. And I have decided to make one! yey! Currently I have it up and I am now on Chapter 3.. I am so happy since I have been getting a lot of support as well.

I hope you get to check it out as well, become a fan and also vote and comment!

I like to ask for input sometimes so if you comment something I might put it in the succeeding chapters.. ^^,

Please do check out Idol Loves Fangirl HERE.

I hope you can become a fan, vote, and comment! ^^,

Much Love!

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo