Vampy Skyfall Bond Girl Inspired Look


 Hello lovelies! I know its New Years and I am blogging! ha! Don't worry since I have handled my time well and since I have lots of back logs to get back to I will start with the make up looks I promised. I won't be able to do the one for Selena Gomez's and also Carley Rae Jepsen's look since I don't want to reshoot them any more. I accidentally deleted the pre-recorded looks by mistake since I was sleep.



Note to self: DO NOT delete files and clean out the recycle bin when you are sleepy.

Going back.. this look is very easy since I only used one eye shadow color which is black. Going vampy and dark for this look is quite a task for me since I am not used to it. I have received some complements though when I showed the picture to my Make up artist friends since they said I have improved unlike last time. That's another story though LOL.


How to achieve this look: 
- Apply Primer, foundation, and concealer.
- Apply black eye shadow all over the eyes
- Blend eye shadow using a blending brush
-Using the foiling technique, apply black eye shadow to the base of the lids. This will intensify the color.
-Blend it upwards till your crease line
- Line the eyes. Make a sexy cat eye with this look.
- Contour the face to make it look slimmer and sharper
- Apply loose black eye shadow on the corners of the mouth
- Apply a purple-red lipstick afterwards


Products used
Maxfactor Foundation in True Beige
Careline Pimple concealer in Natural
Maxfactor brow powder in Midnight brown
88 colors palette from Cuties and Charm
Avon Ultra moisture rich lipstick in Knock Out Pink.



I hope you like this look! I will be posting more soon so please wait for it! :) 

Much Love! 

xx Alice

Comments

MaryJane Tauyan said…
nice tutorials! I hope I have talents like you as well coz evrytime i put make up on my face i ended up like a clown hehe xx
Alice said…
@MaryJane Tauyan Hi Mary Jane! Thanks for dropping by my blog! Don't worry dear just practice a lot so you'll improve more in applying make up :) Have a safe and happy new year ahead ^^,
Janine M. said…
Tsss! Too hot! I love Severine's look too and I did an inspired look din on my blog! Love how you did your dark lippie! Very creative! :)
Alice said…
@Janine M. Thanks Janine! Will check yours too! :) Happy New Year dear!

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo