SALE ALERT! BPI Big Holiday Outlet Sale 2012!!



I know Christmas shopping is not much of a problem now since there are sales here and there..there are also HUGE sales that are just popping up! and Once again, Malibu Enterprise is bringing one of the biggest sale events this Christmas season - The BIG Holiday Outlet Sale 2012!

This year's outlet sale is bigger and better since there are other brands that will be participating, as well as a sponsorship with SM Cinemas!

The BIG Holiday Outlet Sale 2012 will be happening From December 21 to 23 2012, 10am- 9pm at the SMX Convention Center Hall 4, Mall of Asia Complex. up to 80% off on selected merchandise from major brands such as Havaianas, Vibram Fivefinger, Oakley, Skechers, Levi's, Dockers, Maldita, Adidas and so much more!

If you have a BPI card holder + E-Plus card holder with valid ID of course, you will have free entrance! But if you have none of those I have a sweet treat for you! The First 20 (2 passes each) comments below will get a free pass! All you have to do is comment below with your name and email before December 18 2012 ^^,

It's that simple! So comment below and I hope I'll be able to meet you there! I will be there at December 23 I hope to see you there real soon!

Much Love!

xx ALice

Comments

Ann Ville Purificacion, shiro_anne7@yahoo.com

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo