Be Summer Ready for the Beach



Summer is just around the corner - slash that - Summer is ALREADY here! 

I love summer mainly because the weather may be too hot to handle which is a perfect excuse to go to the beach! 

I love the beach and I am so ready for it! Body wise, its still not halfway ready but who cares right? I will get there soon so mark the date and pictures that I will share once that I achieve that sexy body! 

But aside from getting your body ready, it would be much better to get your skin ready for summer. Especially with the Philippine heat you will surely have to get it ready so you won't get sun burned like what I had last year. 

Here are some ways you can get your skin summer ready.


1. Wear Sunblock. 

The sun can be your friend or enemy if you don't know how to shield out from the harmful rays. Stay out of the sun from 10am to 3pm since this is where the sun is its hottest, but if you cannot help it wear Sunblock. 

For regular use, SPF 15 is okay, but if you are going to use it outside go for a higher kind of SPF. My athlete friends suggest using SPF 50-70 since this also gives you less reapply time. 

It is also important to reapply your sunblock since your sunblock won't stay in your skin the whole day so get ready to reapply every 3 hours or so. 


2. Stay Hydrated. 

Drinking water is best if you don't want to pass out while playing beach volleyball. If you don't like drinking too much water, you could drink fresh juices, I suggest you get mango shake, buko juice or melon juice - these are all in my summer drinks list when I head out to the beach. 

You can also stay hydrated by eating watermelon. Watermelon is mostly water too so munching on that juicy slice of watermelon can still keep you hydrated.

Also don't forget to keep a bottle or two of H2O in your bag to be hydrated at all times.


3. Shade those peepers!

Getting your eyes too much sun is bad too since it can burn your optic nerves thus rendering you blind. Keep a pair or two of those shades so if ever that your friend forgot hers you can let her use your extra pair of shades.

Also when you squint too much because of the sun hitting your eyes, it can cause fine lines in your eyes so better keep those shades in your beach bag!


I hope these tips help you with getting ready for Summer!



I will be posting some pictures from my recent trip with my team mates on my travel blog. I hope you can check it out.

Much Love!

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo