How to Look Like Young Carrie Bradshaw from Carrie Diaries

Hello lovelies! 

I have been addicted to The Carrie Diaries mainly because I've been an avid viewer of Sex and the City since its first season - I am not joking with that. I was I think 9 or 10 when I started watching that show and the reason why is I love Carrie Bradshaw and Samantha Jones. 


I know it seems kind of odd knowing that as a pre pubescent girl shouldn't be watching that, but I think older than my age so my parents let me watch with supervision of course. 

I also love the fashion that got me hooked in the series and also in Carrie Diaries. I was born in 1989 so I didn't really experience being an 80's kid since I'm more into the 90's. 

Wouldn't it be nice to dress up like young Carrie Bradshaw? well you absolutely can! 

I've been browsing Zalora.com.ph and here are some pieces you can try to recreate one of Carrie's look in the series.

Spring Fling Beryl Elbow Sleeves Shawl collar with front tie blouse; Prized at 995 PHP


The Ramp Suede outlined thin belt; Prized at 750 PHP


Sidewalk Katie Pointed Toe heels; Prized at 1299 PHP

Sinude Rebecca 2.0 bag; Prized at 6,700 PHP


Space Sale Amethyst Skirt; Prized at 547.50 PHP


All the items you saw above are available at Zalora.com. Some are pricier while most of them are cheap and really easy to pair up with your other outfits. 

I really like browsing at Zalora.com.ph for outfit inspirations since you can see the sizes and also they have sales on some of their products. I am still thinking what I'm going to order since they have so many good stuff on the site. I'll let you girls know when I placed it and also when I received it. 

 I will do more of these soon so watch out :)

Much love! 

xx Alice



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo