Office Make up Make Over


Happy Monday! 

Ever since my blogs and my youtube channel got noticed at work, most of my colleagues ask me to do their make up a lot. I'm not an expert and I'm not planning to claim to be soon because I just love doing it so there is nothing bad with that right? 

On today's post I will give you some tips about office make up and also show you a make over I did to my officemate. 

1. DO NOT go smokey for office make up. 

I have seen a lot of girls in our office sporting a smokey make up at work. Its fine by me if you want to sport one but do go overboard by doing a Kim-K-full-on-smokey-eyes. I swear I have seen it so many times I want to hurl up. 

2. DO go for neutrals. 

Nudes or neutrals are a way to go for office look. Its clean, polished and professional looking. Go for a taupe and cream combination for the lids to look polished at work. 

3. DON'T be afraid to put some color. 

Going all neutral is boring so put in a pop of color once in a while like a bright lipstick, or colored eyeliner perhaps. Bringing in some colors are also a way to show your personality so don't be afraid to show off some color once in a while 

On to the make over. This is actually a great example of an office look. I only used neutral colors for my office mate since its simple and it compliments her skin color. For the lips, I only used a lip tint for a natural look. 

I hope these tips are helpful for you all and let me know what you think on the comments section below ok? 

Much Love! 

xx ALice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo