My Make Up Collection: Blushes and Collection


Hello ladies! 

I am back with a new make up collection post! I actually forgot this since I haven't used my computer for some time. I know bad me! >_<

But thankfully I saw this picture when I was cleaning up my memory cards. 


As a beauty enthusiast, I have collected quite a lot of blushes but not much on the bronzers since I'm not a big bronzer girl. But since I am starting as a MUA I need to stock up also on bronzers. 

In total I have two bronzers, one blush palette, four coral blushes, one mousse blush, one cream blush, and two pink blushes. 

Its not a lot for other beauty enthusiast, but for me it is a lot already. 


If you have any questions, you can comment below ^^,

Happy Monday!

xx Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo