Getting my Body Sexy Ready for Summer: Part 2!


Hello ladies! I am back with the second part of my experience with Bioessence's Slimmers program. If you do want to see my first post you can check it here

On this post I would share to you from my fourth to sixth visit. 

Usually all the treatment start with a 10-15 minute sauna in which in my first 2 I went ahead with the sauna with a Liposome Detox treatment, but on my fourth visit they didn't do that to me since I'm already passed that stage of the treatment. 

As I said on the first post, the sauna is AMAZING. I'm actually contemplating on buying a home version of a turkish sauna like the one from Bioessence because its super relaxing. Believe or not from my line of work, I still get stressed so I need all the relaxation I can get if possible. 

On my fourth visit, they still did the Vibratrim or the G5 treatment while on my fifth and sixth visit I had the Faradic treatment.

The Faradic Treatment is a spot reduction treatment for firming and toning of sagging tissues. 30 min of this treatment is equivalent to 150 sit ups. Php 1200 per session. Basically you get attached with some pads that sends out vibrations on those specific areas which will actually tone down your muscles. It actually will shock you a little but you will get used to it after a minute or two. 

Usually all the treatments lasts for about 45 minutes to an hour depending on the need of the customer, and with mine according to Ms. Olive and ate Ces my attendant, 45 minutes is just enough for my fats. 

I still have some treatments left that I need to use but due to my schedule nowadays I don't have much time to get one, but I will make sure to get a session soon since I still have to use my slimtonic sessions. I will tell you more about those next time.

As of the moment, I haven't weighed myself yet but I think I have lost more weight because I've been doing lots of walking with my dog Georgia and also started to do more cardio workout.

One advise I could give you is if you are on a slimming program, it is really best to also add a balanced diet and tons of exercise since these treatments can only do so much so it would also depend on YOU on how much you want to lose.

I will update you next time on my Slimtonic treatments for sure.

For more information about the services and if you want to try these you can visit Bioessence's Facebook Page  or comment below. I will try to answer them as much as I can :)

Much Love!

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo