Getting My Body Sexy Ready with Bioessence's Beginner's Slimming Program


Happy Tuesday ladies! 

One of the things I really want to achieve for Summer is to be able to wear a swimsuit. 

I admit that one of my insecurities is my weight since I have been fat for the longest time, but I am doing my best to lose the excess weight to any healthy and non invasive means as possible.

Thankfully, I was able to avail Bioessence's Beginner's Slimming Program last March which is a perfect opportunity since I will be having an annual outing with my team mates. I still have a few sessions left in which I will try to schedule that soon.


The Beginner's Slimming Program is mainly recommended to their clients who are looking forward to a slimmer, firmer and more toned body. This is especially great for summer!

The session includes two sessions each of the following: Liposome Detox Treatment, Vibratrim, and Faradic. There is also an added Sauna session in every visit. 

The Program is divided into three stages: Detoxifycation, Breaking, and Firming stage. 

On today's post will be about my first to third session. 


When I first came in, I was really not ready on the stuff that I will find out. Quite honestly I was loss for words when I had my one on one consultation with Ms. Olive. I didn't know that I was already at Stage 2 obesity. I know it seems really hard to swallow but I need to get the facts out. 

Ms. Olive was really nice and accommodating since I asked her questions about weight loss and about the treatment. She told me that with my fats, it would easily be off since she checked that I don't have the dimply kind or its already on its cellulite stage which is actually harder to remove. 
 
The first session I had was the Liposome Detox Treatment which is a warm body wrap that helps flush out fluid retention and loss of unwanted fat from the entire body. Per session of this is  Php 1200. Basically what they would do is put some slimming cream in your whole body and put you in a turkish sauna for about 15 minutes. Think of being wrapped up in bandages like a mummy minus getting  your head wrapped up as well. 


The Turkish sauna is actually quite relaxing since it makes you sweat which is great to lessen the heat you feel from the Summer heat here in Manila. I actually really liked their sauna since you could take a nap while losing some of my water weight. 


On my second visit, I did the same Liposome Detox Treatment and Sauna, now with the addition of the Vibratrim.

 Vibratrim is a treatment that uses a mechanical vibratory massage which helps to break down stubborn fats and cellulites. Each session for this costs Php 1000. This is also called G5 since it comes with five attachments that will break the fat and also tone your body. 

Out of all the treatments I got, I really like the Vibratrim since you get a little bit of massage while losing the weight. 

 

Their facilities are also superb because you really get relaxed on each session. They have a couple's room if you want you and your boyfie to get a couples massage or for you and and your BFF. 

Their rooms are small and compact but really relaxing because in every visit, I totally get revitalized because you totally forget the time pass by when you are inside your room for your treatment. 

Each treatment lasts for 45 mins and the sauna lasts for about 10 to 15 minutes. 

 

From my first to my third session, I lost a total of 6.2lbs. I can't actually believe it at first but I am so thankful that I did it! 
Results may vary in every treatment so its best to combine a healthy lifestyle with lots of exercise and a balanced diet with the treatments. There is also a recommended L-carnatine capsule you can buy from Bioessence for 2,800php which is good for 30 days. 

I would definitely recommend this treatment to you girls since its non invasive and relaxing at the same time~ 

I will post in more information on my next blog post. 

If you have any questions you can comment below. 

You can also visit Bioessence's website if you want to see what other treatments they offer.

Much Love! 

xx Alice

Comments

Anonymous said…
Go Alice, you rock pretty girl!

Miss you girl!

xoxo,

Iya
http://youtube.com/missplpify
Go Alice~! I support you. Keep it up! :)

I'm your newest follower dear! Happy weekend.

★♡ Monetize Your Blog? (^_^) ♡★
Earn Money Online with Sponsored Reviews
My experience with SponsoredReviews and how they can help you ...

❤ ~Chai
http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
Follow Ice Goddhez via Bloglovin'
Follow on NetworkedBlogs via Facebook
Follow me via Google+
Alice said…
@prettylittlepetite Thanks Iya! Miss you lots girl! :)
Alice said…
@Chai Chen Thank for subbing and the support Chai! ^^, hope to meet you soon ^^,
Hello Alice. How much does the slimming program cost? What is your location?
Alice said…
@Milcah Rodriguez hi milcah! Thank you so much for your comment ^^, The slimming program actually costs per session for each treatment but I think they have a package deal in which it will be discussed to you by the consultant. There is actually no specific package since it will be customized to your needs. You could checkout Bioessence's website to see the nearest Slimzone area near you :)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo