First Impressions: Avon Totally Kissable Lipstick


I am a total sucker for lipsticks. I really am! it seems that majority of my make up really compose of lipsticks. I don't know when did my fascination with lipsticks started but all I can remember when I see lipsticks is





But seriously having lots of lipstick has its perks especially if you want to create flawless looks just for pure fun.

I was really lucky to get a hold of Avon's newest lip line which is their Totally Kissable Lipstick line which is quite different from the rest of their other lipsticks. 


Basically this lipstick gives you the best of both worlds: 

1. Pampers your lips

2. Gives your lips the color that you want. 

Totally Kissable lipstick is infused with a blend of natural oils and fruit enzymes that conditions the lips, rich and vibrant color that smells and tastes really good on the lips. 

I was also really fascinated with the packaging since its not the usual black packaging that Avon has but a silver which is really eye catching. 

This lipstick comes in 10 kiss worthy shades: Pink Wink, Fuchsia Flirt, Lacey Mauve, Berry Smooch, Deep Orchid, Caressing Coral, Make Out Red, Racy Red, Smitten Red, as well as Red Embrace.

I only got two which are Berry Smooch and Deep Orchid.  

L: Without Flash R: With Flash




I actually got two to their bold shades since I was thinking of doing tutorials with bold lippies soon so might as well invest on them. 


Berry Smooch

Berry Smooch looks wearable since it has pink undertones. It does look pink in the picture but when you see it in person the color is brighter than it is. 


Dark Orchid

Deep Orchid has a dark bloody red effect on the lips which is a bit heavy to the eyes but is great if you have a penchant for things dark and gothic for your look. Vampy anyone?

Out of the two shades I get more attracted to Berry Smooch since its a bit more usable with the weather that we have here in Manila.

I will do a review about these lippies next time but for the moment, I think these lippies are great additions to my growing number of lipsticks in my collection and I will try to buy the other shades if I like them more.

Have you tried these lippies? Let me know on the comment box below, All your comments are deeply appreciated so make sure to comment okay?

Much Love~!

xx Alice

Comments

Aya said…
Berry Smooch seems like a shade I'd buy for myself! :)
Alice said…
@Aya totally! the color is really wearable :) hope you get one too! :)
Unknown said…
I'm really interested in trying this one out Alice! How much are they? :)
Alice said…
@Karla Misa Hi Karla! Thanks for dropping by! they are sold around 400 pesos but I got them for only 240 as an intro price :)
Gellie Abogado said…
Interested to try the Berry Smooch but the Dark Orchid looks fierce so bet din. :D
Arrienne said…
Thanks for this post alice!~ i'll think if i will get one~

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo