Do me a favor and watch this TONIGHT!


Hey ladies! 

I know I am on hiatus but I just need to ask you for a huge huge HUGE favor.. 

I'm asking you girls to watch Yeng Constantino's new song debut on MYX at 8:00pm tonight for her latest song Chinito which features Enchong Dee in the MV and also watch Martin Late at night later at 11:10pm. 

I won't be able to watch both since I am still at work then :( 

I hope you girls watch it for me and even shoot a video about it? 

Make sure to link it to my Facebook page for sure :) I would really really appreciate it :) 

BTW picture credits to @superchonggo on instagram. If you have instagram be sure to follow him as well! 

Much love! 

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo