Office Make Over #2


Hello lovelies! 

I am back with another office make over! 

I've been a hit lately here at work because I like to do my colleague's make up whenever I feel like it. I feel happy and honored whenever any of my colleagues ask me to do their make up because it means I'm good at it. 

Again thank you to my colleagues that support me in my make up ventures, I'm not a Pro or anything but your encouragement really means a lot to me because that means that I'm doing much better in it. 


Okay off to the look. 

The look I gave her is really simple and nice for office but still has color. I only did a soft smokey eye look on her using my Avon Holiday Palette. I also lined her eyes to make it more defined since she is wearing eye glasses. 



I also did darken her brows to make it stand out more. I'm not good in doing brows but I think I did hers just right.


I will do another post about make up for girls that wear eye glasses since a lot of girls I know wear one either for corrective or just because they want to look hip. Don't judge ok? 

Products used: 

Avon Holiday Palette
Cuties and Charm Bunny Tint
Urban Decay 24/7 waterproof liquid eye liner 
Maybelline Clear Smooth Extra Powder Foundation
Peach Blush (forgot the name..sorry!)
HengFeng Brow Pencil

What do you think of her look?

Comment below if you like it! 

Also comment what articles you want to see next. 

Much Love! 

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo