Gift Ideas for Mother's Day Featuring Philips


Hello lovelies!

In my 24 years in existence, I know that my mom is one of the most hard-working and dedicated person I know since she juggles work and taking care of me and my two brothers so its really a treat for her to enjoy her special day.

But with that I think its a bit too passe if I just give her a card right? So I will share to you girls some ideas you could give your mom. Don't worry there are some for the penny pinchers to the ones that would like to spend some serious cash. 

1. Treat your mom to a well deserve breakfast. 

Making mom that savory breakfast is quite something that will impress mom since you took a lot of effort of waking up before her and making her that hearty meal. 

For those that want to spend a little bit more why not buy her a juicer to get her started in having a fresh juice of OJ. Try Philips Avance juicer since it runs a powerful 800w motor- which makes the job of peeling and slicing not a worry for mom. Also its easier to clean so she'll have more time to watch her fave Kdrama (if she likes those)

2. Have a Salon and Spa date with Mom! 

I've done this so many times to my mom that sometimes its getting too cliche. I'm actually thinking of being doing the make over for her for a change. 

But I think I'll just get her a new hair dryer since its no way she will let me touch her hair. I think I'll get her the Philips ActiveCare Hair Dryer since it lessens hair damage from the heat. 

Another beautifying item you could give to your mom is a new toothbrush! I would suggest an electric one like Philips FlexCare since it helps improve gums health in 2 weeks. 

3. Let her enjoy her day.

ENjoying Mother's day for a mom is like a vacation day so let her enjoy it to its fullest. 

YOu can do these things stated above but at the end of the day its not the gifts that makes our moms happy but the thought of it is what is important. 

May your gift be small and cheap to the top of the line product mom will appreciate it just as long at it comes from our hearts. 

I hope you have a great mother's day with your special girl! 

Much Love! 

xx Alice 

Comments

Great tips Alice! :)
Happy Mothers' Day to your mom. I want to have a spa treat too :)

Hope you can visit me again dear! Happy weekend! :)

★♡ New Fashion Outfit Post and Review (^_^) ♡★
♥♥ Learn to Love ❤ Again with Edressy ✻✻✻
Product Review post as well for Simplydress.co. nz

❤ ~Chai
http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
| Bloglovin' | NetworkedBlogs | Google+ |

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo