Get Ready for Work...With Me



Happy Friday ladies! 

I am back to work now..thank you vacation! I feel relaxed and energized for work so expect more posts soon :) 

I do vLogs on youtube but I don't really let you guys see me get ready to work since its something that I do in a flash. I can actually fix myself in only 30 minutes and that is with my shower time added. I grew up with 2 guys so getting ready ahead of them was actually more of like a contest to me since those two are slow pokes LOL. 

Skin Care: 
Eskinol Astringent in Avocado
Cetaphil All Day Facial Moisturizer
Garnier Eye Roll On 

Make up: 
Carmex Lip balm 
Maybelline Clear Smooth Foundation in Sandy Beige 
Avon Holiday Palette
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner

Here's the video!



Much Love!

Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo