On Hiatus.. TT_TT



Hello ladies! 

As you can see on the title yes. I will be on a hiatus. It won't be long for sure. I just need to recharge my brain since there has been a lot of personal things going on that I need to rest for a while. 

I will still write up some posts here and there just to let you girls know that I am still alive LOL. 

One main reason why I am going on a hiatus is because my home computer hasn't been fixed You can blame my brother for that. Its been a couple of months and not having a computer at home feels like I've lost a leg and an arm - metaphorically speaking.

I can blog using my office computer but as much as I can I would like to make my office computer only for my classes but I will still check out this blog and my food/travel blog and answer your comments as much as I can. 

If you want to reach me for any inquiries, blog sponsorship or partnerships, event invites or you just want to say Hi! You can email me at alicemate1989@gmail.com I check my email a lot using my phone so expect me to reply ASAP :)

Hope to talk to you soon! Comment below if you have any questions :)

Much Love! 

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo