Smelling Sweet as a Pea


Hello lovelies! 

I haven't done a scent of the moment in a while since I forgot about it. I actually didn't blog about my previous one which is Bath and Body Work's Sea Island Cotton. I tell you that scent is like the scent of summer for me. 

But since I have already ran out of that, I would just talk about my latest one which I've been using for three weeks now which another BBW scent - Sweet Pea. 


I initially bought this mainly for the hype. Yes. I get into hypes too but only on fragrances. I didn't really expected that I would reach out for this when I ran out of my Sea Island cotton spray. 

According to the website, This has top notes of Sweet Pea (teh paulet ulet?), Watery Pear, Logan Berry, and Rhubarb. Its Mid Notes are Cyclamen, Freesia, and raspberry and Musk as its Base note. 

I am a big Musk scent girl that is why I was really happy when I used this one since I could really smell musk after a while. 

Unlike Sea Island Cotton, this has more of a sweet scent which took me a while to get used to.


But when I got used to this I was hooked like a fish (ansaveh?!) 

I like the packaging too although its a little bulky to bring around but its okay. I'm used to bringing whole sized bottles anyway. 

My thoughts on this scent? 

Although its sweet smelling, it doesn't overwhelm me so its okay if I overspray on this baby. I really like that it reminds of a sweet memory which I can't share.. Its too cheesy to share haha!

Have you tried this scent? Any scent you want me to try out?  
Let me know on the comments section below I'd love to know more about it :)

So far I am loving this scent and I think this will ran out sooner than my Sea Island Cotton :(

Much Love!

xx Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo