My Very First Beauty Talk with Mineeh11

 Hello my dear lovelies! 

I am back with a new post! I am really excited about this since this is another first for me...my very first beauty talk! I've been a frequent participant in beauty talks but never have I thought of being the one talking in front. But thankfully I was able to experience it with Arrienne of Mineeh11

Arrienne helping me prepping up the model.

Arrienne invited me last Tuesday  (April 30) so I agreed because its a new challenge for me and Arrienne as well.

The whole talk is centered about beauty and God's teachings with it. I was quite excited for it since I have studied in a Christian school during my High school years. I do hope I can do this to my alma mater..may be I'll try it one time :) 


I actually started the talk since I will talk about day make up. I was really scared at first because I didn't know what to say. I actually got tongue tied at the first part of the talk but luckily the audience understood me because it was my first time.

After I did the talk, it was Arrienne's turn since she will tackle night time look. I was not able to take a before and after look but I was really thankful that my model really liked my look for her.

Here are the other pictures of the tea party!




I also met a couple of Korean girls that are also missionaries and they enjoyed our talks and actually asked to have pictures with me and Arrienne. Too bad I was not able to ask for a copy. Those Korean girls were soo cute! I hope they read this post! :) 

Over all the talk was really nice because I was able to make new friends, share what I know, and also hear the word of the Lord

 

Have you been on a beauty talk lately? Let me know below :) 

Much Love! 

xx ALice

Comments

Aya said…
Oh, wow. Congrats on your successful talk :)
Alice said…
@Aya Thanks Aya! :)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo