Craving and Dying Inside

WHY YOU NOT BLOG RECENTLY ALICE?!? WHY?!! - violent much? LOL 
I am on the verge of dying. 

Not literally of course! I don't want to do that now. 

But I am seriously craving to go shopping. 

I wasn't able to tell you guys that I am currently on this no-buy thing for the past few months now. If you follow me on Instagram you would see why. I have some a ton of items to review soon which I am really excited to share to you! So no new make up hauls for about...a couple of months I think.

And also I am trying to finish all of my make up this 2014. I know it is unbelievable and probably something I won't be able to achieve in 3 and a half months but still I can try right? 

I am opting on buying new jeans, new dressy tops, and also more dresses. I will be buying more shoes - probably heels soon because I want to look presentable. 

To those that are asking - yes I am a sneakers and flats kind of girl so stepping on some heels is probably something scary for me but still I need to look more professional for my meetings with some brands. 

Speaking of which, I have yet to tell you that I will be tying up with some brands soon to bring you guys AWESOME things on my blog as a way to thank you guys. I know I have been slacking a bit in my posts but don't fret because those special people that always read my posts I know you are out there and I will be giving you guys a special treat! 

So starting today make sure to follow me on my social networking sites such as my Facebook page, twitter account, and also my Instagram! 

There will be a lot of things in store and I don't want you to miss out so make sure to Like, Follow and Share the love! 

Have a fun Thursday ahead! 

Much Love! 

xx Alice   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo