Bring it on September


Hello guys! 

BER months have started and I know that with that being said most radio stations and establishments will start playing those Christmas songs that most people know. 

Well here in the Philippines that is. 
 
 For me September is the start of the months where there are a lot of celebrations - Anniversaries, birthdays and even just partying till dawn. 

There will be a lot in store as well in this page. For one there will be a HUGE giveaway in store for the ladies that read my blog. 

I have finally got the mechanics done so expect it to be posted here and also on my other SNS within this week!


And lastly I don't want to say September please be nice to me but 

September bring on the awesomeness! 

Have an awesome September ahead guys! 

Much Love! 

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo