Are You Ready for More Gutz?


The Philippines favorite celebrity family is back for a new season! 

It Takes Gutz to be a Gutierrez is back with a new season on E! 

Picking up on their first season where viewers were given uncensored access to this family where the cute Zion was introduced is back with a bigger and better season. 



With 10 action and also drama packed episodes the Gutierrez family is ready to bare and share Raymond and Sarah develop more as a couple and parents; Raymond on this new challenges as an entrepreneur; Ruffa as a single mother and also getting a second chance at love.

 All under the watchful guidance of Matriarch and Patriarch Annabelle and Eddie Gutierrez. 




The press launch that happened last Monday at R events in Makati showed the attendees another round of the no holds barred ways of the Gutierrez clan. 


I have actually seen the first season and I was floored with how open they are in sharing moments in their lives. I really love how Annabelle Rama really didn't held back especially if it is in regards with her children - particularly Ruffa. 

I can actually see Me and my Mom when I saw how Annabelle really didn't hold back in regards to Ruffa's dating status. If Annbelle is exactly like my mom - which I am thankful my mom is not exactly like her because I would just crawl under my bed and just wish everything didn't happen. 


And one of the major highlight of the conference is when baby Zion came out! 

Aww the cuteness! I still cannot get over it! I think every woman would gush and say awwwww just seeing this little cutie! 



Make sure to catch its takes Gutz to be a Gutierrez season two this coming October 5 on E! 

I will surely be waiting for that! 

Much Love! 

xx Alice 


Comments

Unknown said…
Thanks for this article. It's really helps a lot for me thanks again
by : makeup artist philippines

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo