Ipanema Opens at SM North EDSA Annex



Ipanema opens their doors to a new branch in SM North EDSA Annex! 

Being the premium Brazilian flip flop brand, Ipanema opens its fourth store at the ground floor of the SM North EDSA Annex. Thankfully I don't have to go far to buy a new pair of fashionable flip flops fit for everyday! 

With their variety of designs- from simple to chic inspired by the colorful Brazilian lifestyle and the Ipanema signature of its buttery soft sole they are the perfect companion for everyday use or on our next adventure. 


I was able to see them for myself and I was floored with the myriads of designs that I was opting on getting a second pair next time I visit their store! 

Ipanema flip flops are available at Ipanema stores in SM City Lucena, SM Clark in Pampanga, Centrio Mall in Cagayan De Oro, Bambu, Shoe Station and leading department stores.


For more information about Ipanema and their ongoing promos make sure to visit their Facebook page. 

Create new adventures and memories with Ipanema!

Much Love! 

xx Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo