My Belmere Skin Centre Experience


'Being Beautiful is Always an Advantage' for a woman's perspective because it shows that you take care of yourself and you want to be perceived as you want to be seen. That is what Belmere Skin Center commits to its clienteles' by offering them clinically proven treatments minus the budget blowing over board. 



I am really thankful that I am part of the blogger group that was selected to try out their services and also meet the new management of Belmere which is Ms. Michelle Acero. 

Ms. Acero was really nice and accommodating that she shared to us that she is also a patron of Belmere before she acquired the skin centre. And what better way to know if you have the best than to try it out right? She also explained to us the clinic's various services which uses the latest and most advanced technology for skin care and also for slimming. I really like how passionate Ms. Michelle is with Belmere because she too have tried all the services as a way to check if they are top of the line. 


 She also toured us around the spa in which I noticed that Belmere is really spacious and the treatment rooms besides from the doctors clinic have an opening in the ceiling in which she explains that this is to check on the customers if they are calling the therapist if they need any help in between the treatments. 




Doctor's Clinic


Okay so for now let's go to the treatment that I tried in Belmere. I actually tried their signature facial with Vitamin C and Collagen mask. 


Vitamin C is a known anti oxidant that is very powerful agent to protect our skin and body from free radicals caused by stress. While collagen is a known agent that regenerates our skin to look more youthful. 


To be honest, this is the first time I have tried a facial treatment that has a lemon scrub and also a collagen mask that is so refreshing to the skin. I have had my fair share of facials before but this one is I think the most relaxing one although painful because of all the whitehead and blackheads in my face. 


And their services are really great but not overpriced. Their signature facial with Vitamin C and collagen mask is about 880php which is still a good price because its really relaxing and makes the skin brighter. 


One absolute plus with this is compared to other facial centers that would advice don't dampen or wet your face for about 24 hours after the facial they would just advice you not to dampen the face for only 8 hours because seriously I can't stand a whole day not washing my face because I feel the pollution around me has taken a liking to my face and I need to wipe them off immediately. 

If you guys are interested in trying out Belemere you can drop by their branches:

Shaw Boulevard - San Antonio Branch: Ground Floor, 17 RN Bldg., Brgy San Antonio, Shaw Boulevard, Pasig City 

Contact : 470-4133 / 09275767019

Alabang Branch: 2nd Floor Aurora Bldg., Alabang-Zapote Road, Alabang, Muntinlupa City (beside Alabang Medical Center)

Contact: 842-8484 / 622-8304 / 09178174725

The Alabang branch will move to the 2nd Floor Unit of A&B CTP Alpha Building at Investment Drive, Madrigal Business Park,  Ayala Alabang, Muntinlupa City 

Have Beautiful skin with Belmere Skin Centre! 

Much Love! 

xx Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo