Haute Heads Salon Now Open at SM Megamall Fashion Hall


Admit it - when you are depressed or just want to do something 'new' to yourself you either A.) wear a new lipstick shade or B.) get a new hair style. 

I would opt for the latter because having a new hair style is like saying to the old you and Hello to a new self. Hair transformations are really a thing nowadays because our hair will just grow back eventually but of course the awe-factor it gives is just priceless. 

I am really thankful that I was part of the opening of Haute Heads Salon in Megamall last week. 

Located at the 5th floor of the Mega Fashion Hall of SM Megamall, Haute heads salon offers the basic needs that are offered at a reasonable price. 

From coiffure (haircut) to bands of color (ombre) this chic modern salon's goal is not to set a fad to its customers but make it a habit to go to the salon. 


One of the show's highlight is an on the spot painting of a portrait of world renowned hair stylist Lourd Ramos by Ehrran Montoya who also made some murals inside the salon. 


Another highlight is Lourd Ramos' hair fashion shows which showcased a lot of his works that at first I thought they came out straight from fashion week! 

I am truly honored to be part of this salon's openings. 

Haute Heads Salons offers its services starting at 350php. I will be back soon because I need to get my hair fixed again so make sure to check back here for my review about Haute Heads Salon! 

Haute Heads Salon is located at the 5th Level, Mega Fashion Hall, SM Megamall. You can call them at 5312762 or 09253002105. Follow them on Twitter @hauteheadssalon and also on Instagram @hautheads.salon

Much Love~! 

xx Alice 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo