Create New Memories and Adventures with Ipanema


Whenever I go on a new adventure or I travel I make sure to buy a new pair of flip flops so it will remind me of the memories and the adventure I had. 

But if I was not able to buy a new pair of flip flops I just take TONS of selfies with my friends. 

\
Just like Ipanema, being the premium Brazilian flip flop brand takes our love for selfies to the next level with #IpanemaSelfeet. 

The campaign dares the young fashionistas to capture and create great memories with selfeet. To kick start the campaign Ipanema will be having a series of mall events called IpanemaSelfeet Sunday in Manila (September 21, Robinsons Ermita), Cebu (October 12, Ayala Center) and Davao (November 16, Abreeza Mall).  

The mechanics are really simple - if you are at the participating mall you can just upload your photo on Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #IpanemaSelfeet and present it to the participating Bambu or Ipanema store to get discounts.  


That is actually not all. You can take your selfeet to the next new level with fun backgrounds that are located in the participating mall!

Kicking things off today for the campaign which will be held at Robinsons's Ermita. Those that will participate and check out the cool designs of Ipanema Flip flops will be able to enjoy entertainment games to win Ipanema flip flops, discounts and lots more. They will also be joined by Diary ng Panget and Talk Back and Your Dead star James Reid and Nadine Lustre. 

 Make sure to drop by Robinsons Ermita today and join the fun! 

Much Love! 

xx Alice Mate 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo