30 days Kpop Challenge: Day 25



Hey lovelies! How is your Thursday so far? 

Work is not really stressful today but I hate the issues that I've been seeing lately. Don't you ever feel disgusted when someone fails to do their job and does not even take responsibility for it? Oh boy..I will just share my thoughts on this on my alter ego later but now let's just go with today's challenge shall we? 

Day 25:

A Love Song 

I would say it would be Big Bang's Haru Haru. The lyrics say so. Check out the video below. 

  
The title means Day by Day in English but for some reason saying it in Korean sounds so much better don't you think?

Make sure to check back for more posts!

Much Love!

xx Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo