30 days Kpop Challenge! Day 29



Hey! How's your Tuesday so far? 

Mine? eehhhh... can't really decide if its a good one or a bad one. Good since most of my students are nice today bad because..I have students that I want to smash into little fragments - I have violent tendencies when I am pushed to my limit. Luckily I am still able to keep my cool

And I am super excited to tell you girls that I have an instagram account! I am quite late I know but I am still ecstatic about the idea of taking pictures. Vlogging is nice but taking pictures is just a way to make up for the lost moments on my vlogs don't you think? 

Oh yeah please follow me! My instagram name is alicemate :) 

Now let's get on with today's challenge shall we? 

Day 29: 

Your Favorite Song Right Now:

Ugh...can I have a top 3 instead? JUST KIDDING! 

I mainly love this song simply for the rhythm. It has an old vibe to it that mostly I don't hear in the songs I listen to lately. Its old but has a certain freshness into it. And also it still has the IU feel into it. 

I simply love IU. That's just it. 

That's for today's challenge! 

What's your Favorite Kpop song right now? Let me know on the comments section ok? 

Much Love! 

xx Alice      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo