30 days Kpop challenge! Day 27

 Hey ladies! 

I am back with a new post! 

Let's get on with the challenge shall we?

Day 27:

A song that has a music video that you really like. 



I like 2ne1's Space version of the song 'Fire'. 
The main reason why I liked it is because of its futuristic feel. The set is quite simple but the camera work was undeniably good. As a MassComm graduate, I really had a fascination with videography and also the art of making great videos just by the angles and how the camera is places. 

I like also the costumes that 2ne1 wore in the music video, its simple but it screams LOOK AT ME BITCHES! haha! I like it nonetheless because I know I won't be able to wear them EVEN if I slim down to Bom's body size. 

That's it for today's challenge! I hope you girls like it. 

For questions, suggestions or if you want to scream your butt off go right ahead. And if you are going to scream profanities at the comments section using anonymous - I won't post them! because what's the point of being a bitch online if you can't show yourself - just sayin'. 

Much Love! 

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo