October 2013 Favorites!!!!


Hey Ladies! Happy Monday! 

Sorry I've been MIA for a while...I don't know why but I feel a bit lost lately. But I will try to be back on loop this week with new posts! and now lets get started shall we?

Today's post will be all about my favorites for the month of October. 

Unfortunately I don't have product pictures since my lazy bone is activated. Really sorry ladies but just check out the video. 




If you do have any questions please don't hesitate commenting below :) 

Much Love! 

xx Alice 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi! Met you from Blogapalooza! :) Now following. Hope you check out my blog too and wish you could follow back! Happy Blogging!

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo