30 days Kpop Challenge! Day 26



Hello ladies! 

I know that almost everyone is having a hard time coping up with the effect of Yolanda last weekend, Even my youtube friends that are based in the US are affected by it because they don't know what is the update with the areas that were affected by the said calamity. 

In relations to that, I will be doing a make up sale soon on some of my make up products and 100% of the proceeds to the said sale will be donated to the victims of typhoon Yolanda. Our area may not be affected by the said typhoon, but I would like to help them too because I know how much damage it could take on the victims not just physically but also the emotional toll of losing a loved one and also the vulnerability of their situation. 

I will post more details on this soon. But for now let's get started with today's Kpop challenge shall we?

Day 26: 

A song that has a Music Video you can relate to 



I can relate to Ailee's song 'Heaven'. The MV is about Ailee and another man in the video in which they spend time together, but at the end the guy she was with was actually invisible to her. It may seem that the guy was God or maybe a loved one that has departed. 

The message of the song really touched my heart because I lost a loved one too about three years ago - My dad. My dad was someone that I could say was more than just what he is entitled too. He was my friend, my teacher, and the person that taught me how to cook rice. 

I know, really lame that he was the one that taught me how to cook rice at 12 years old, but nonetheless he was the guy that showed me that the world may be cruel and unfair, but after all those there are still people that would love you and accept you for you who are. 

When I listen to this song, it reminds me of him. Of how he taught me how to laugh and to think outside of my boundaries but still hold my principles

That's it for today's kpop challenge! I will be doing a back to back post. I hope you girls understand why I've been lacking on posts lately. 

Much Love!       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo