What Happened at Blogapalooza 2013




Last November 16 2013 I went to my first ever Blogapalooza 2013. One word I would describe to it?

AWESOME!

I never really thought that blogging and businesses can come hand in hand to be able to reach consumers - boy was I wrong. In a nutshell, event basically a collective gathering from both companies and bloggers to meet and share their products to bloggers to share on their blogs. This event is also a way for bloggers to present themselves are 'social media experts' to help these companies get noticed and also meet other bloggers!



The vibe of the event was really fast paced and quite fun since in each corner I turn I get greeted by people I've met and also get introduced to new bloggers!


The event was also packed with tons of people from both the advertising, marketing and also from the media! I was really surprised with the flow of personalities at the event. 


I will be doing a separate posts on the companies that I was able to check out on the event. 

One of the things that I loved about the event is the talks. Most of the talks on the first part of the program are from the movers and shakers of the blogosphere. I wasn't able to catch the first ones which were Mikey Bustos and Bogart the Explorer. I was able to see Sam YG, Toni Tony and Slick Rick and also Karen Bordador talk about podcasts and video blogging. 


Another fun thing I experienced at the event? 

Meeting blogger friends! I was able to see Rattus of Beautyonashoestringbudget.blogspot.com, Janese of lakwatseramom.blogspot.com and lots more! I can't name all of you guise but I remember you! 

I was also able to meet new blogger friends at the event, there was actually one person that suddenly grabbed me then asked me 'Are you Alice of photoescape from youtube?' I turned tomato red when she asked me that! 

I never really thought that my beauty channel is being checked out but THANK YOU! Here are some of the pictures I have on the event. Credits to Chadsenga.com for the first picture! 



There were also TONS of freebies and prices that were given away..the only thing that I actually wanted was the LINE Doll from the Megaworld booth. I know really childish but the doll was sooo cute I want to have it! but oh well.. 

I stayed till the end of the event and all I could say was nakakapagod sya but definitely worth all the energy! 

Capping up the event with some Red Bull! Seriously I never thought Red Bull tasted so good! 


The event was definitely filled with tons of things to look out for like freebies, the talks and even chatting up with some bloggers for some tips! It is definitely an event worth having for. 

I was really glad to attend the event...kind of felt bad I arrived quite late but still worth it! 

Did you attend blogapalooza? 

Comment below so I could check out your post about it! 

Much Love! 

xx Alice 

Comments

Maree said…
wah! hindi ako nakasama huhu! :(

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo