30 days of Kpop challenge! Day 28


Hello! Sorry I'm doing a back to back. I forgot I was supposed to post day 28 first. ugh getting old ....

But I hope you ladies understand. 

I feel a little weird today for some reason. I don't know why but I have this weird feeling something great is going to happen. eh.. not sure though.. 

Let's begin with today's challenge shall we? 

Day 28: 

A Song that has a Music Video you dance along with: 



I mainly dance to this song purely because of the shuffling. I am not a good dancer but I am a good shuffler. I can shuffle with slippers, sneakers even with heels on! but you can never really stand me do dance. 

I am well coordinated but when I dance, it just doesn't look good. I don't know why. 

But whenever I dance to this song, I just feel good about it. 

Parang nagbubunot lang ang peg LOL

I really like this song from T-ara and I think they make great dance tracks so this is one of my top picks. 

That's it for today's challenge! 

Make sure to check out tomorrow's final post for this challenge! 

Much Love! 

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo