30 day Kpop Challenge Day 30!!



Hello ladies! Happy Wednesday! 

Its a humpback Wednesday but I don't really feel awful about it...I don't know why though.. 

So this is the FINAL challenge of the 30 days Kpop challenge. If you have been following it, you would probably know how I miserably failed this challenge. I wasn't able to update it as much as I can since I have been doing a lot of things. 

It really sucks. I know! 

But still I am thankful for those that have supported me on this challenge. To think about it, I wouldn't have done it much without you guys! and to that this challenge is dedicated to YOU! 

Now let's get on this challenge shall we? 

DAY 30: 

You're All-Time Favorite Kpop Song: 


I have loved this song ever since I first heard it at Pop's In Seoul. wwwwaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy back then I was glued to the television since Arirang TV was the only Korean channel in our cable.

I love this song mainly for the message of it. Even if I haven't met you girls or some of you have 'left' me you are still here in my heart and you are my number one!

I am being melodramatic in saying this but even if you are a silent follower of my blogs, my beauty channel and my blogs I still feel your love and I am deeply grateful for that. I mainly started this blog not really thinking that I will have a following. It may be small but I feel the love my friend, I really do.

To all of you I just want to say THANK YOU and I LOVE YOU!!!

Thank you for supporting me and I hope you won't let go because I have lots of things in store for you!

Much Love!

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo