Believe You can Fly with Flying Trapeze Philippines!


Would you ever believe I have a phobia of heights? I don't think you would but I do! I would however try anything that requires me to be on air at least once just for fun - when literally my heart would be doing its own bypass just to keep my alive. 

And then this came - The re-opening of the Flying Trapeze at BGC last week. They invited me to try it out since they changed their venue which is I would say near SM Aura now which is more accessible since there are a lot of transportation that pass by there. 
 
 Doing the trapeze is not just hanging on a bar and swinging on air. Its basically controlling your whole body in doing all those moves without letting go - Its totally safe so don't worry. 



There was also a small business dedication before everyone got strapped in and swinging to make everything official. The program was really simple because they really wanted everybody to have a good time. 
 

You can also take classes for this! I believe they are having a promo that for 800php you can do a whole session which lasts about 2 hours and a buy one get one for first timers! 


I would definitely recommend this to my friends who are more into these. If you want to know more you can visit them at www.trapeze.ph for the rates and also their promos! 

And also if you want to conquer your fears - make sure to try this out! 

Much Love! 

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo