Cook Magazine Disco Fever 5th Holiday Bash




This is definitely one of the magazines I read a lot because of F.O.O.D. - Cook Magazine! 

I have been a reader since they have started publishing, not just because of the food shots - which I can say are fantastic and mouth watering but also the recipes and restaurants they provide for the foodies out there. 


The event was held at The House in Remington Hotel. 

The whole theme was Disco Fever so imagine going back during the 70's were disco was pretty much the trend at the time. 

There were also some concessionaires present like Apag Marangle and Magnum Ice Cream. 


The night was filled with tons of performances, prizes and of course food! 

I actually won on their raffle! It was really awesome because I won a food steamer! 

I really enjoyed the party and I hope to see more from Cook Magazine in the future! 

Much Love! 

xx Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo