OOTD:Casual and Business Friendly outfit


 
 
Hey girls! 

I don't normally post OOTDs on my blog because I am not comfortable with being the model. But there is always a first time for everything right? 

This OOTD is actually part of the clothes I got from Urban Generation. Urban Generation is a clothing store that gives really good quality clothes minus the hefty price tag. 

Most of their clothes are under 500 pesos and are comparable with the ones from the mall that costs more than 500 pesos! It was really a surprise as well that they have a selection of clothes that fit my size since if you girls do not know I don't exactly have a size zero body. 

This top actually is my favorite because of the print. I love that its very casual looking but with some accessories and layering it can become a top fit for a business meeting! 

If you want to get a hold of this and also more clothes this holiday season make sure to head out to Urban Generation! They have branches located at Avenida, Carriedo, Silang and Rosario Cavite, Malolos Bulacan and their latest branch in Calamba Laguna! 

Follow them on their social media sites as well! 

Much Love! 

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo