Product Review: Kojie San Cleanser+Toner

Hey lovely ladies! 

I haven't done a product review in a long time and I am so stoked to write a new one! There will be lots more to be posted so don't forget to check back regularly ok? 

Okay so for today's review will be all about Kojie San's Cleanser+Toner 

This actually was given to me during an event months ago and I stumbled upon it while going through my pile of beauty products. Sometimes I am really thankful I have a closet full of them because I don't need to buy one teehee! 

So I finally decided to try it out since what's there to lose right? 

I got the 60mL one but I believe there is a bigger version as well. 

According to the bottle

Kojie San Cleanser + Toner is a light solution derived from blend of natural ingredients that cleanses and moisturizes skin. This 2-in-1 formula contains Ginseng Extract and Rose Hip Oil known for its skin firming ability that helps smoothen fine lines and wrinkles. it also helps revive tired and damaged skin, clears blemishes and prevents dryness. 

That is actually a long list of things but as per using this product I noticed some things:

1. I can use this even when I am really tired.
2. removes dirt easily from my face. 
3. doesn't dry my skin. 
4. made my complexion better with continued use. 
5. Its a 2 in 1 product!

The only thing though that I do not like about this is the packaging. I think the whole is too big thus dispenses more product. Its a bit irritating especially when I am super tired that I tend to over pour the cleanser in my cotton pad.


Over all I think this is a great product to try. If you are a bit lazy with cleaning your face sometimes, this can be a good alternative because it cleans our skin from the excess oil and dirt without drying it. 


You can purchase this at any beauty store nationwide in its 60mL and 100mL size. 

Have you tried this product? What other 2-in-1 product would you like me to try next? 

Comment below! I am really excited for your recommendations! 

Much Love! 

xx Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo