OOTD: Hot (Pink) and Ripped (Pants)


As the days are going, more parties are coming along. This week alone I have about 5 parties to attend to! Its crazy! But thankfully I have a full wardrobe of clothes so I don't have to wear the same top over and over again. 
 

One of the tops I am currently loving is this hot pink top from Urban Generation. It is a little form fitting so it will give me a mental reminder not too eat too much haha! There is one detail about it that I love - Its so warm! I wore this top when I went to Cook Magazine's 5th year bash at House Manila with my Big Difference Communications Family. 


I like wearing this top with my ripped jeans to give it a bit more attitude and a pair of black pumps. Honestly my feet were in pain after wearing these because I am not used to wearing heels. 

The top actually comes in different colors but I chose hot pink to make a statement. 

If you want to get one as well you can drop by any Urban Generation store in 

Avenida, Manila
Carriedo, Manila
Malolos, Bulacan
Silang, Cavite
Rosario, Cavite
and their latest branch in Calamba, Laguna! 

Much Love! 

xx Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo