OOTD: Black and Comfort


Did I ever tell you guys that I also know how to sew? 

Yeah..that's one of the hobbies I have that I don't normally say to anyone because its a practical skill but not something we do everyday. 

I actually just finished making a pair of shorts for myself and tried to use it beyond to comforts of home. The hemline stitches broke though which was unfortunate. But it looked great with my top from Urban Generation. 

The top actually looked more like a dress which was really nice. 

One thing I loved about my top is the print because its a palm leaf! Its a total rando but what gives haha! 

If you want to check out more about Urban Generation and their clothes you can visit them on their stores at 

Avenida, Manila
Carriedo, Manila
Malolos, Bulacan
Calamba, Laguna
Rosario, Cavite
Silang, Cavite
and their latest branch at Calamba, Laguna! 

Much love! 

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo