Urban Generation Calamba Grand Opening


Usually I like to shop for key items for my wardrobe like a good pair of shoes, a nice dressy blouse that fits for casual and business setting.


The only problem is there are not a lot of stores that offer that on a tight budget.


But thankfully I found it in Urban Generation!


They actually offer really good quality clothes without burying your wallet to the ground - I am not kidding.





I was able to visit a couple of their stores and I remembered seeing a couple of shirts that costs about 500 pesos on a high end clothing store that costs half its price at Urban Generation - Too bad that shirt was sold out immediately because they were really cute.




And I am really thankful to be part of the selected few to be invited for the grand opening of their Calamba, Laguna branch.


The event was graced by Hon. Timmy Chipeco, Urban Generation Owner Renato Uy and one of their brand ambassador's Bea Binene.


There was a ribbon cutting as to officially open its sixth branch in Calamba, Laguna. 


There was also a short program before finally opening the store to the public. The Urban Generation in Calamba is actually a three story store with each station for men's, women's and for kids. Its well air conditioned so everyone is comfortable while picking out the latest and trendiest clothes that don't burn the budget.

There were also a few lucky fans that got a chance to meet and greet Bea Binene. They also got the chance to take pictures with her and have first dibs on the items they want to buy inside the store with Bea! 



Congratulations to Urban Generation on the grand opening of your sixth branch and I hope you'll have more stores in the future and continue to bring the trendiest items all the time! 

Much Love! 

xx Alice


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo