7 links challenge



Hey Ladies! 

How have you been? 

Here's another tag post and I was tagged by Glenn of Gencified to do this tag post. By the way I will do another tag post soon from Kikay Trekkie so watch out for that. 
So basically the rules of this are simple, you just have to answer the 7 statements that were given to you with a link from your page that is relative to it. 

Let's start! 

1. Your most beautiful post?


I actually chose this because you can see in the pictures that I am wearing totally no make up. You can see all the flaws in my face yet I am not afraid to say this is what I really look like without all the make up. 

2.  Your most popular post? 


I don't know why this was the most popular honestly. I guess people were curious to see what crazy thing I am going to do next haha!

3. Your most controversial post?


I actually wrote this post regarding how female idol groups in Korea are being labeled into one category: the cute, innocent type. I know there are still those kinds in the world, but lets be real here, not all innocent-looking girls are REALLY innocent. And I think maybe this became popular because its a reality people have to face. 

4. Your most helpful post? 



I actually picked this because this was requested by Rain, she is actually one of my avid viewers in youtube and also one of my readers here in my blog. And even if I haven't been pregnant, I have friends who find it hard to find a product that will still make them look pretty but also not harm their precious bundle of joy inside of them. 

5. A post whose success surprised you


I was actually not expecting this to get a lot of hits, but after I have shared it with my friends in Facebook, the hits just kept on coming. I actually reached 150 hits within just 30 minutes after I posted this article. 

6. A post you feel didn’t get the attention it deserved 


I would really like people to know me more with this. And I actually felt bad because it seems no one read this post.

7. The post that you are most proud of

Answer: Why do I blog?

A lot of times people ask me why do I blog in the first place even if I don't get paid for it. I actually blog because I like to do it. Blogging is something I have acquired because of my sensible, yet sometimes weird brain. I also like to share my experienced and thoughts to others that is why I chose to do this.

Now on the next step of the tag is to mention at least 5 bloggers for this.

But instead of that I will be tagging all of you who have read this to do it too! and please forward me the link of your post ayt?

Thank you so much Glenn for the tag! I really had fun!

Much Love!

-- Alice


Comments

Myrted said…
Hello there! I love this tag that you did. ;) It's a great way to get to know you more. :D Love your blog. Muah.

PS. You might want to join in my giveaway. Just visit my site. Thanks sis!

xoxo,
LoveSkinBest
Aya said…
This is such a fun tag! :D

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo