No to Impulse Buying

picture from k-slaw.blogspot.com
 
 
I admit, I have become an impulse buyer whenever I get depressed.

Usually when I buy tons of stuff, then at the end of the day I don't even know what I have to do with them. 
My usual buys when I'm in my impulse mode is: 

1. Food - I'm Filipino, most Filipinos like food, do the math. 
 
2. Hair Products - For some reason when I buy products that will make my hair look good, I would also feel good. I would also go to the salon for some treatment. 
3. Make up - No need to ask why. :) 

4. Alcohol - Believe it or not I buy and drink red wine, but I just store it and let it age for some time so when the time comes for a celebration (i.e. my birthday) I would have something to drink which is legal in my parent's eyes. :) 
 
I am so irritated with myself when I buy without even thinking. I absolutely hate it! That is why sometimes I really think things over and over when I would go out. And nowadays I instinctively stick to my budget or the money I have in my wallet. If I go way beyond what I have I would have to get myself sucker punched haha! 

All girls love to buy something for ourselves but I think buying too much would not just hurt our wallets but also our vanity area. 

Because of my impulse buying, I'm planning on getting a bigger traincase or at least a decent bag I can properly store all my make up without everyone at home rummaging through them, especially my nephew and niece. 
They are growing up so fast tita cannot cope! haha! 

I'm actually planning on buying a good gadget by next year so I'll be stopping the shopping sprees for a while. 
I'm thinking a canon camera for my youtube? 

What do you think? 

Have to go now thank you so much for visiting my page and I'll talk to you soon! 

Much Love! 

-- Alice
 


Comments

makes sense to me! I myself try to resist things I like but Don't need. :) hehe

drinking red wine is good so keep it up! lol

as for make ups, I really force myself not to buy impulsively! the thing is, make up literally have an expiration date! there's too many of them, Im not able to use them even just to compensate the cost! tsk tsk hehe

i agree with you, thanks for refreshing me my Year's Resolution!
Issa said…
naku, i am guilty! addict talaga tayong mga girls sa shoppong e noh? i also have a lot of makeup na, waaahhhh... have to stop myself na rin... thanks for the reminder... :)
Alice said…
@ gerilen -- So true! Impulse buying is something I despise about myself. I can't help it! That's why I don't trust myself na with handling my credit card or anyone's haha! Thanks for dropping by! :)

@ issa- No probs Issa! :) Please remind me or flood me with comments if I do another haul within this year...please do! remind me I need to save it for a camera :))

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo