Quickies Benefits of Hots spring




During summer, people usually go to the beach to beat the heat, but how about when it is cold? 

 Here in the Philippines, June is usually the start of the rainy season or monsoon season as it is widely known.  Usually in these times we just stay at home and just drink a cup of coffee or tea. One thing I do to lessen the cold given by the rain is go to a hots spring. 

Dipping into a hot spring not only lessens your stress but also helps you to detoxify. Egyptians, Greeks and even Romans loved this treatment because of the myriad of things you can achieve in a hot spring. 

The practice of treating and preventing diseases with hot springs is called Balneology. In Balneology you just have to go and have a dip in the hot spring. 

Some of the benefits of hot spring to our body is it improves our blood circulation. This one is good for our elders if they feel some pain on their backs or their joint.  Hot springs also treat skin infections since it opens up our pores and the minerals from the water are being absorbed by our skin. Hot springs also relieves soar muscles, this is especially good if you are really active on sports and also if you do lots of physical activities. 

I don’t really practice Balneology because it’s a bit expensive to go to a spa here in Manila. Its actually a splurge or a treat for me to go to a hot springs once in a while.  My last visit to one was in 2008 with my friends before our Senior year started. It was really refreshing and also I had lots of fun with my friends.

So this Saturday me and my friends will be going to a hot springs resort in Laguna. I’m so excited!

Question of the day: When was the last time you went to a Hot springs resort?

Post your comments below and I’ll talk to you soon!

Much Love!

Alice

Comments

Hi AliCe, i love this article! its so true.. nakakabuti nga sa health ang hot spring!
fortunately, my hot spring resort dito malapit sa baguio sa Asin rd.. :) hehe
cant wait to see ur hot spring xp in laguna! pictures ha! hehe
Alice said…
surely! grabe I haven't even posted them on my FB since I have been busy with work.. will really have to post those within this weekend :)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo