Chuseok Weekend + Crazy Little Thing Called Love + Mario Maurer and Pimchanok Luewisedpaiboon


Hello everyone! 
I am back and I'm back with a revenge! Joking :P

How has your week been so far? For me its a little bit great since I had a very very long weekend because of Chuseok! 

If you don't know Chuseok, its a Korean holiday that is commonly celebrates the end of the fall/autumn harvest season. Its like a harvest moon festival. And since I work for a Korean company, I don't have work last Monday and Tuesday! yey! But the sad news is that I am not paid on those days :'( but any who I was able to enjoy it and also got my energy back for work! ^_^

And since I was on vacation for like 4 days, I got to enjoy a movie marathon with a little thank you from Youtube and also my DVD collection.


For some reason I have been hooked by films that are from Thailand. The first movie I got hooked was sick nurses. This film is a horror film which was a score since I'm the only one brave enough to watch it haha! 
The second Thai film that I watched was actually a romantic-comedy film called "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" Not only did I love the male character, Mario Maurer, I also loved the simplicity of the plot. There were some gray spots in the film and some weird twists that I still cannot connect, but over all I love the film! 

I have actually watched this film for like 5 times since last Monday!


The film is basically about a girl named Nam (Played by Pimchanok Luewisedpaiboon), a simple nerd looking girl who has a crush on the school's heartthrob Shone (Played by Mario Maurer), she tried everything to get his attention and also to be closer to him. With the help of Nam's friends, she turns from a plain Jane to a beautiful swan and got Shone's attention.

I promise I won't give out spoilers although I already know you girls have already seen it! :))


Besides from that, I also love the songs because although you may not understand the lyrics, the melody would just hit you right in the gut! :))

How is your week so far? Have you been also hooked on a certain movie that even if you watch it several times you still like it?

Tell me all about it on the comment box

and I'll talk to you soon ^_^

Much Love

-- Alice


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo