Kpop Fridays: After School Red's In the night sky

credits to asiatorrents.com

Ola Ladies! 

Friday has arrived again! Any plans for this weekend? 

I hope you girls have fun this weekend! 

Okay if you follow me on twitter (www.twitter.com/#!/ytphotoescape) I have posted several times my hashtags to what I am currently listening to, I've actually mentioned this song several times and also listened to it. 

credits to google.com

Its a song from After School Red called "In the night sky" 

The song is basically about a girl telling a guy to stop bothering her. I really love this MV of this song too because it has a....rustic feel to it. Concept for this the MV is actually a mix of American-Indian and Western look. I especially love that their concept is really good because its sexy but not too much. They did become a bit mature with this look but they still look cute because of the dance steps :)

I also love the dance steps because its very easy to follow. I am not a good dancer and I know that for a fact! :))

credits to fanpop.com


Here's their MV! :) 


Which Korean song have you been liking so far?

Let me know on the comment box, I'd love to see your answers.

Till then and have a great weekend!

Much Love!

-- Alice

Note: The pictures that are shown in this blog post is not owned by the writer. Credits to the owners of the pictures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo