"Fall" has arrived in Manila!!!!

Technically speaking, Philippines only has 2 seasons - Rainy and Sunny.

but that doesn't mean we don't have a gray area right?
It has been pretty windy lately and chilly. There were some rain showers, but not really a storm. 

One of my gay friends told me that Fall or autumn has arrived and I laughed at the thought. I have lived for a 22 years and never did I experienced Autumn and Winter in this country. 

So why did I say on the title that Fall has arrived? well for one, the atmosphere in my daily routine has changed. Usually it is bright and warm, but nowadays it has been a bit gloomy.

And since the BER months have started, almost every one is now beginning to refresh their playlists with some Christmas tunes. I know my mom has! She has been playing the same set of Christmas carols tapes over and over again for the past 2 weeks! It can be annoying at times but you'll get used to it.

Also fall fashion has been coming out lately. 
I've noticed girls wearing longer sleeves or scarves around their necks. From the usual popping pink colored lips, most of the girls I know have been sporting a berry red hue on their lips. 

This is just an observation on what I see nowadays. It may differ to yours or it may be the same. :-)

Fall may not be physically seen in the Philippines, but the people have gotten accustomed with it.   

Question of the day:

Is it okay for you that people act that its autumn in the Philippines but really its not?


I'll be waiting for your answers! 

Much Love! 

-- Alice


Comments

sis, thank you for your prayers :) i appreciate it soooo much
Alice said…
@herroyalbleakness -- No problem sis! I hope your dad get better real soon :)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo