A great way to start the week! :)

Message of dollface cosmetics in my facebook account


Happy Monday Ladies! 

How was your weekend? 

I had fun on my weekend! I got to celebrate my mom's birthday and also get to spend time with my family! :)

The surprise of the week actually just came earlier when I opened my Facebook account.

I WAS CHOSEN BY DOLLFACE COSMETICS TO PARTICIPATE IN THEIR MAKE UP SEMINAR ON SATURDAY!


I was also picked by Janah of Maricarljanah in youtube. But since I was already picked by Dollface cosmetics, she went and picked another winner thru random.org 

OMG you can't believe how shocked I was when I got the message. I did not even thought I'd get picked in the first place! 

But I would just like to say 

THANK YOU SO MUCH! (haha!)

Di naman halatang ang saya ko teh? LOL


To all those that will attend the event 

See yah there! 

Can't wait to meet Noe (of Colorsismyweapon), Janah (of Maricarljanah), and Teena (of angkikayko)

Have a great week ahead!! 

Much Love! 

-- Alice

Comments

Kim said…
congratulations =D
Alice said…
@gerilen -- Thank you!

@Lina Kim -- Thank you for dropping by my blog! ^_^
Issa said…
congratulations alice! :)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo