Dollface Cosmetics Make up Seminar Experience + Haul + EH sale update

Guess where I too this picture and I'll give you girls a special prize ^0^

Ola! 

Sorry I have not been updating this page again. Due to busy schedule and Pedring I wasn't able to post lately but any who I am back! haha! 

In case you girls missed out on my tweets last week I was invited to the Dollface Seminar held in Purebeauty in Serendra. It has been a while since I visited Serendra. I previously worked in a call center just adjacent of Serenedra. 

When I saw the message on Facebook regarding the invite I was like 

OHMAYGAWD!!!!!! LOL 

its close to that, but you get the picture. 

Then that day, I woke up super early because I know even if its Saturday here in Manila the public transportation will still bitch me out. Yeah I said it, transportation here in the Philippines is a bitch if you don't get the flow of it haha! I'll do another post about this on my Travel Blog


So I left the house at exactly 8:45am but you know what time I got to Serendra? 10:05am!! I actually hate being late because I was always given the name "the late Alice" when I was in college. I don't want to be labelled that anymore noh! haha! but no biggie since they were just starting that time.

I learned a lot from Noe, Teena, and Janah. In terms of skin care regimens and of course make up application. I also asked some questions regarding make up of course ^_^


And of course the highlight of the event was the shopping of course LOL! inclusive to the event you get like a 500 php credit to spend on products PureBeauty merchandize.

Added to this haul is also some items I got from Sophie Paris and my sister ok?

Here are the products! ^_^


 1. Angry Birds Tumbler!

I got this not from the store of course but from my sister. I stayed over her house last weekend because it was my niece and nephew's birthday! ^_^ I shouldn't be saying this but I got drunk there. I didn't got wasted that's for sure! :)

2. Bella Purity Cotton Pads.

This I got from the PureBeauty store. This is a lifesaver for my make up remover. There is not a product put to waste if you use this. I got 2 packs for back up.

3. Sophie Paris J'adore Lipsticks in Peach Mango and Summer Pink.

You girls already know how addicted I am to this lipsticks. And I have actually completed the 10 shades which is really exciting! ^_^ I'll be doing a complete post about this lipsticks very soon! :)

4.  Wet Ones.

I got these for the reason that the ones that are in my bag are useless. Yes they are useless! They are so dry you can say they are tissues rather than wet wipes! Sorry for the mini rant there but I do need it for emergencies.

5. Koshize Eye liner and Eye Brow kit

I solely bought this for the eye brow haha! I've tried this before and the color is really close to my brow color. I will try the eyeliner though so it won't be a waste.

6. Cosmetic Scraper.

I'm not sure if I used the correct term, please do tell me on the comment box if I said the right term ok? :) I bought this for my make up gigs for hygienic purposes.

7. L'oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Shampoo.

I've been hearing a lot of good comments for this product and since I have split ends I think this can help me at least lessen it. I'll let you girls know if this works for me.

8. St. Ive's Facial Scrub

I still have the Queen Helene scrub but I just wanted to have a back up since its not just me who uses the scrub anymore. I've noticed that the packaging that St. Ive's has become more thin or its just my imagination? haha!

Most of the items I got from PureBeauty are really weird since I can get them at Watson's if you ask me, but I was already there so I took the chance. There were also Nyx products there which I was actually opting to buy, but they don't have the shades of lipsticks that I was looking for :(

After the event, I went to Market Market to stroll around and look what I saw! haha!


An update though about their sale. The Etude House Hair Bubble is not part of the sale :(
According to the lady there in EH (which is uberly nice by the way) most items they have on sale are some of their skin care line like the cleansing oils and also facial mask. Some of their make up are also on sale.

Its a really really sad day for me today :( I won't be able to buy the hair bubble for now. I just hope Etude House would have it on sale next time :)

That's it for today! I do hope I didn't bore you that much. Also I have more pictures of the event that will be uploaded on my Facebook page soon! :D

Here's the haul video ^_^



Much Love!


-- Alice

Comments

Issa said…
wow, that seminar looks fun! with shopping included pa... :)
Unknown said…
yay i was at the meet nad greet sayang i didnt see you :)
i think it is at the tricycle :)
Alice said…
you said it issa! grabe if more that 500 yung GC or I had my credit card with me I think I would have bought more than that LOL thanks for dropping by! :)
Alice said…
@ jenny07_tm sayang nga kasi I left mga 1:00 na...and ur ryt! sa tricycle nga! ^0^

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo