Sale! Pre Holiday Sale of Etude House!

Credits to Etude House


Ola ladies! 

If you follow me on Twitter (and I suggest you do! ^0^ )

I had this conversation with CodenameAYA and some other bloggers regarding a sale of EH.

I actually had this written down on my wall at home but I totally forgot the dates! haha! 

But any who, this sale would be from September 15 - October 15. The sale is up to 30% on selected items! 

I just hope their Hair Bubble is part of it ^_^

By the way if you buy in the department stores it would be 20% off. 

Hurry! Hurry! 

I'll definitely buy some items! :) 

Thank you Etude House! 

QUESTION OF THE DAY:

Which Etude House product do you like love the most? 

Comment below for your answers and I'll talk to you soon!

Much Love! 

-- Alice 

Comments

Unknown said…
let us know sis if the hair bubble is included.. :)
Alice said…
@belle -- Sure! I'll do an update ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo